This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing team, work in a challenging, dynamic environment, and be part of a high-performance company.
At PlainID, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential.
PlainID is a leading cyber-security company focusing on delivering authorization solutions. Our company continues to grow and we are now looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our R&D.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will improve End-2-End product features and align the R&D solution to the company business needs, assist the R&D team to overcome new technology challenges.
Our solution is based on Java and React, moving to SaaS with multi-tenancy based on microservices architecture.
We are working in Agile with TDD/BDD and extreme programming processes to complete the end-to-end lifecycle of CI/CD.
We're looking for you to play a key role within R&D engineering, driving large cross-functional features that span the organization. We put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential.
About the role
- Build strong and aligned program processes to efficiently deliver shared goals
- Collaborate with Engineering and business owners to define program requirements, set priorities, and establish scope which includes defining the roadmap and long-term strategy of the teams that you are partnering with
- Manage cross-functional dependencies, risks, and changes effectively by optimizing scope, schedule, and resources accordingly
- Develop and own communication plans to effectively and proactively communicate program status, issues, and risks to stakeholders
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive technical analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation phases
- Define and track key metrics and key quality and performance indicators and drive cross-functional execution of program deliverables
- Proactively identify and analyze complex, long-term, critical infrastructure problems with engineering leaders and stakeholders
- Influence product decisions to align with higher company initiatives
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions including reducing the manual efforts through automation