We’re looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and experienced Sales Development Representative, to be the founding member of our new SDR team. You will have a unique opportunity to spearhead the pipeline generating activities of our new SaaS offering. You will be responsible for bringing relevant opportunities for our sales team. You will need to utilize both inbound and outbound practices to generate leads, pitch our product, identify needs and budget, quickly qualify them and coordinate followup activities. You will also build the operational backbone of our SDR practice.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment in a high-performance team. Here at PlainID, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential.
You will be based in Israel at PlainID’s office in Tel Aviv. You will be required to work on US Eastern Time Zone.
- Generating new inbound and outbound business opportunities
- Identifying high potential prospects and developing a pipeline of qualified prospects
- Building our new SDR practice – tech stack, processes and playbooks
- Lead and train the new SDR’s as the team grows and matures
- Pitching and performing high level demos
- Working in tandem with the Inside Sales Team to close deals
- Creating Hubspot campaigns to uncover sales meetings and opportunities
- Reaching annual assigned individual and team goals and support the sales team’s productivity and performance
- 1-3 years of inside sales/ SDR experience in the B2B enterprise software industry
- Ability to work independently with high energy
- Outstanding team player who has proven success working within a team to achieve goals
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organized and systematic, with abilities to create repeatable processes
- Experience with Hubspot – an advantage
- English as a mother tongue
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org