We’re looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Regional Sales Manager, based on the West Coast, to focus on selling to customers and prospects within the west region. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment in a high-performance team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment in a high-performance team. Here at PlainID, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential.
This is a unique opportunity for an exceptional Sales Executive with a desire to drive change and evangelize new technologies. If you have both large corporate and start-up experience and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this opportunity is for you!
- Experience in target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques and executing successfully complex sales cycles with CXO
- Ability to assess, plan, and actively manage a region to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency
- Establishing and managing new leads, creating sales opportunities and nurturing them all the way to deal closing
- Meeting or exceeding your quarterly and annual quota by proactively prospecting with new and existing customers
- Tracking all leads, pipeline and activity via Hubspot
- Build and execute a business plan and sales strategies to meet/exceed the sales quotas and business objectives year after year
- At least 5 years of regional sales experience in similar roles in the Identity and Access Management field preferred; or applicable enterprise sales experience
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, written and verbal, as well as an extensive network in the Software Enterprise fields
- Exceptional collaboration skills with different internal teams; ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including Executives and CxO
- Results-oriented, self-starter, creative, out-of-the box thinker with the ability to inspire others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- A great team player with a high level of integrity, honesty, and work ethic
- Competitively position the company’s platform value and capabilities against the competition to win business
- Drive customer success and new business outcomes
- Analyze and understand customer needs and trends and shaping sales strategy accordingly
- Willingness to work from a home office and ability to travel in the West region
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org