PlainID is seeking a R&D Backend tech leader to join our growing team to improve the End-2-End product features and align the R&D solution to the company business needs. PlainID is a leading startup looking for you to join and assist the R&D team to overcome new technology challenges.
Our solution is based on Java and React, moving to SaaS with multi-tenancy based on micro services architecture. We are working in Agile with TDD/BDD and extreme programming processes to complete the end-to-end lifecycle of CI/CD.
We're looking for you, to develop the next generation of our leading security product. We put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential.
• Java Guru in coding hands-on ability
• Establish from scratch the backend foundations based on Java/Scala/Go
• Set and meet the performances by KPIs
• Establish a high scale multi tenancy cloud foundation solution
• Working with cutting edge technologies in a dynamic environment, where you can learn and mentor your team members
• Collaborate with Product Managers, Frontend and Backend Developers and QA Engineers
• Master/Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering
• At least 5 years experience in Java solutions with software infrastructure and design patterns
• Ability to write high performance, maintainable, reusable code
• Proficient with Unix/Linux environment
• Experience of more than 3 years with PostgreSQL
• Experience of more than 3 years with no-SQL DB like Elastichsearch, Mongo
• Experience of more than 3 years with Microservices, Docker/Containers, Kubernetes
• Experience of Cloud multi tenancy systems on AWS and GCP
• Advantage - Background in Authorization and Authentication processes
• Advantage - Deep understanding of Cyber Security domain