PlainID is a leading Cyber Security startup looking for a Java Team Leader to join the R&D team to overcome new technology challenges improve the End-2-End product features and align the R&D solution to the company’s business needs.
Our solution is based on Java and React, moving to SaaS with multi-tenancy based on microservices architecture.
We are working in Agile with TDD/BDD and extreme programming processes to complete the end-to-end lifecycle of CI/CD.
We're looking for a leader and an owner, to develop the next generation of our leading security product.
Our team core values are:
We put our people first, We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential.
- Establish from scratch the backend foundations based on Java/Scala/Go
- Set and meet the performances by KPIs
- Designing and developing backend components Establish a high scale multi-tenancy cloud foundation solution
- Work with cutting edge technologies in a dynamic environment, where you can learn and mentor your team members
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Frontend and Backend Developers and QA Engineers