As a Senior DevOps Engineer at PlainID, you will be responsible for keeping the production system up and running as well as improving the automation, scalability, and performance of the system. You will participate in the design, build, release, and manage highly available, scalable, robust, and anti-fragile services. You will design, build, and manage CI/CD pipelines. You will support and consult other teams and groups, suggest architecture improvements, and recommend process improvements.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment. Here at PlainID, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential.
What you will do:
- Bring innovative ideas for solving challenging technical problems involving distributed systems, scale, and security and translate these ideas into designs and implementation.
- Suggest novel approaches to problems and drive the team to think outside the box continually.
- Engaging in and improving the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design through deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Scaling systems sustainably through automation and evolving systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best-in-class cloud security solutions.
- Working with R&D teams to plan a CI/CD process to deliver predictable builds of measurable quality.