PlainID seeks a frontend engineer to join our growing team to improve the End-2-End product features and align the R&D solution with the company's business needs. PlainID is a leading startup looking for you to join and assist the R&D team in overcoming new technology challenges.
Our solution is based on Java, Go, and React, moving to SaaS with multi-tenancy based on microservices architecture. We are working in Agile with TDD/BDD and extreme programming processes to complete the end-to-end lifecycle of CI/CD.
We're looking for you, to develop the next generation of our leading security product. We put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork and encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential.
- React with coding hands-on ability
- Set and meet the performances by KPIs
- Establish a large-scale multi-tenancy cloud foundation solution
- Working with cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic environment, where you can learn and mentor your team members
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Backend Developers, and QA Engineers