PlainID is looking for Director of Digital Marketing to lead global strategy and execution of our web assets, paid search and paid social. The director will own website roadmap and development, all paid media channels, digital campaign performance, SEO, social, and digital conversion success. Our ideal candidate will have proven experience developing full-funnel digital marketing programs with successful outcomes, delivering hyper-targeted multi-touch digital programs that meet aggressive pipeline targets. This position will partner closely with various cross-functional teams, as well as manage a third-party digital agency, to build and manage digital marketing campaigns from inception through execution.
In this role you will...
- Strategize, plan, execute, manage, and optimize end-to-end digital marketing programs globally.
- Own strategy, development and live operations of our website
- Lead recommendations and implementation of new and modern digital marketing opportunities, capabilities, and tactics.
- Drive SEO to ensure leadership for top keywords across major markets
- Manage the continuous optimization of digital marketing performance leveraging data analytics and A/B performance testing
- Lead ABM-like campaigns by using target account lists generated from propensity and intent data
- Collaborate with Sales, Sales Development, and Marketing to build programs that support our pipeline and revenue targets globally.
- Own the return-on-investment targets for all digital channels, including: paid search, retargeting and display channels, and social and progressive platforms.
- Partner with Marketing Operations to streamline, automate and measure all digital marketing programs.
- Manage agency resources for front-end development, SEO etc.
- Experience across the entire B2B marketing technology stack including Hubspot and SFDC
- Define and lead core business metrics for the website in partnership with our marketing team, from program management to road-mapping