PlainID was founded by a team of experienced security technologists determined to put an end to the challenges that businesses face when scaling up their IAM capabilities. Our mission is to centralize the oversight of identity and access management (IAM) policies in order to dramatically improve efficiency and security.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing team, work in a challenging, dynamic environment, and be part of a high-performance company.
At PlainID, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential.
We're looking for a Professional Services Engineer, to work with our customers, understand their needs, help formulate solutions, and help them achieve their goals with our product.
About the position:
- Building high-quality technological solutions and architectures for customers
- Managing and maintaining the integrations, deployments, upgrades, and performance improvements on customers’ environments
- Executing and delivering onsite/ remote technical tasks with customers
- Providing technical assistance to support and development teams
- Acquiring knowledge of new technologies and third-party applications to improve customer solutions
- Compose design documents, sizing and architecture, and operation documentation