PlainID is looking for a Business Analyst to join the growing Services Group.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for assessing the customer’s business needs, managing their expectations, converting these into formal business requirements, and producing the documentation that will allow the (remainder of the) project team to define, develop and implement a solution that will meet these needs.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a fast-pace growing team, to shape the Business Analyst role using your skills and knowledge, and being part of a high-performance team.
At PlainID, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential.
- Analyse customer׳s use-cases and model them into actionable recommendations within the product, offer solutions, present demos, and provide documentation and training
- Support our customer’s business requirements gathering
- Lead business case meetings with global customers
- Support new integration patterns of the product with 3rd party’s technologies
- Provide ongoing analysis support for our customers’ including data analysis, use case optimisation etc.
- Reproduce customers’ scenarios to mitigate product gaps and new features