PlainID is a leading cyber-security company focusing on delivering authorization solutions. Our company continues to grow and we are now looking for a Project Manager to join our growing Global Services Group.
As a Project Manager in PlainID, you will be accountable for the entire project lifecycle, from the pre-sale stage where you will assist the pre-sale department in building and optimizing services plans, through the project design, implementation, validation and maintenance stages.
As this is a pivotal and dynamic role, you will work with many departments in PlainID and therefore excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing team, to work in a challenging, dynamic environment, and be part of a high-performance company.
At PlainID, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential.
- Advocate and take responsibility for all customer needs throughout the entire engagement lifecycle, start with assisting in pre-sale pilots, throughout Product Implementation and Deployment, Production and Maintenance stage.
- Help shape and deliver business use-cases to customers to help them gain greater insight as to how PlainID solutions mees their authorization needs.
- Assist customers implement PlainID solutions from use-case validation to production as they extend their solution adoption.
- Effectively serve as the primary Point of Contact for new and existing customer teams, and advocate for our customer needs/issues within-PlainID’s departments - Product, R&D, Sales, Sales Engineers and Support teams.
- Manage and coordinate Deployment and PS Projects by being accountable for all project tasks.
- Ensure retention and customer loyalty to our solutions by increasing customer satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with the customer and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Assist Account Managers in Presale stage and develop SoW (Statement of Work).